Service Automation is the concept of achieving customer loyalty by the use of automated technologies and builds upon a large demographic and sociological trend. The courses of the Service Automation Framework provide deep insight into the concept of Service Automation, the concept by which organizations can automate their service offering.
The Service Automation Framework has been created to find a methodical way to discuss Service Automation. It provides a step-by-step approach, including a number of design elements and processes, which every organization can use to systematically enhance its Services. As with any model, it is a simplified version of reality, but it structures the mind and provides uniform terminology when discussing the contents with co-workers and colleagues.
- Service Automation Foundation Courseware book
Optionally the package also contains the course textbook. While you don’t need it , having the textbook on hand makes following the course easier. The textbook for this course is:
- Service Automation Framework textbook
A student needs to meet the following prerequisites in order to fully benefit from the course:
- None, this is a foundational course.
This course will enable trainees to:
- Understand the business drivers in order to explain the business case for Service Automation.
- Discuss how Service Automation enables autonomous users to procure, manage and adjust services through self-service technology.
- Explain the difference between Automated Deployment, Service Delivery Automation and Serendipity Management and describe their underlying processes.
- Outline the steps for completing a Service Automation Blueprint to visualize services.
- Understand the processes that underpin automated services and how they need to be integrated to provide automated delivery.
- Explain the concept of Serendipity Management and how it impacts the user experience.
Who should attend
This book is intended for anyone who has ever experienced that the level of Service in his organization can be increased and is looking for guidance on a step-by-step model to achieve this, whether you are an entrepreneur, executive, consultant or work in the field of academia.
- Why Serive Automation?
- History of Automation
- The System Automation Framework
- The User: Welcome the Self-Service Generation
- Service Design: Building the Service Automation Blueprint
- Technology: The Self-Service Interface
- Automatd Deployment: Scaling Services
- Service Delivery Automation: Automated Support Services
- Serendipity: Transforming Customers into Fans