This three-MOC packaged set aligned to Microsoft 365 Exam: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services contains courseware that helps prepare students for Exams MS-100. Passing this exam is required to earn the Microsoft 365 Identity and Services certification.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam
- Design and Implement Microsoft 365 Services (25-30%)
- Manage User Identity and Roles (35-40%)
- Manage Access and Authentication (20-25%)
- Plan Office 365 Workloads and Applications (10-15%)
This three-MOC packaged set aligned to Microsoft 365 Exam: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services contains the following:
- Course MS-100T01: Office 365 Management
- Course MS-100T02: Microsoft 365 Tenant & Service Management
- Course MS-100T03: Microsoft 365 Identity Management
This packaged set provides students with the key knowledge to help prepare for Exam MS-100.