This three-MOC packaged set aligned to Modern Desktop Exam: Modern Desktop Administrator Part 2 contains courseware that helps prepare students for Exams MD-101. Passing this exam is required to earn the Modern Desktop Administrator certification.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam:
- Deploy and Update Operating Systems (15-20%)
- Manage Policies and Profiles (35-40%)
- Manage and Protect Devices (15-20%)
- Manage Apps and Data (25-30%)
This three-MOC packaged set aligned to Modern Desktop Exam: Modern Desktop Administrator Part 2 contains the following:
- Course MD-101T01: Deploying the Modern Desktop
- Course MD-101T02: Managing Modern Desktops and Devices
- Course MD-101T03: Protecting Modern Desktops and Devices
This packaged set provides students with the key knowledge to help prepare for Exam MD-101.
Four-MOC Pack aligned to Microsoft 365 Exam MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administrator
€ 599,00 (excl. BTW)
Two-MOC Pack aligned to Microsoft 365 Exam MS-201: Messaging Administrator, Part 2
€ 449,00 (excl. BTW)